Application for Graduate Dormitory in Spring Semester 2023
- Application dates: 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 29th, 2022 to 17:00 p.m. on Friday, January 6th, 2023. (Late entry will NOT be accepted.)
- Application website: Application on-line system (https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/graduate)
- Eligibility: Graduate students who are NOT living in any of the On-Campus dormitory. Applicants and parents should have their household registry registered outside of Taipei City and New Taipei City or remote districts of New Taipei City (Sanzhi, Shimen, Jinshan, Wanli, Ruifang, Gongliao, Shuangxi, Pingxi, Pinglin, Wulai, and Shi Ding), for more than 2 years. (Students are required to bring along the household registry documents (both students’ and parents’) on the check-in day to be verified. Your eligibility will be removed if you failed to do so.)
- Graduate students who are currently living in BOT are eligible to draw for the On-Campus dormitory, but if you desire to terminate the contract with BOT in advance as your application of On-Campus dormitory is successful, you will have to pay one-month security deposit according to BOT dormitory contract.
- For those living in any of the campus dormitory currently, if your accommodation has expired, please contact Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Lin) to re-open the access authority.
- Students with the following conditions will receive priority when being accommodated, please upload the appropriate documents. The following conditions are arranged in priority:
- Students with a documented disability. (The copied document needs to be attached.)
- Students with low or mid-low income household. (Low or mid-low income household certificate with applicant’s name needs to be attached.) Students from low income household. Free for dormitory fees, but deposit needs to be paid. Students from mid-low income household. Reduction of 30% dormitory fees.
- Islanders and aboriginal students. (Household registry documents need to be attached.)
- Foreign students and overseas Chinese students in the first semester of studies.
- Application result announcement: 2.00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 10th, 2023, on Student Housing Service Division website and the application website.
- Students can choose to apply for Downtown Dorm or Main-Campus dorm. If you are not interested in any one of them, do not fill it when applying. Waiting list will be carried on until June 2th, 2023. Students can check the waiting list on the application website.
- Please visit Prince House Website https://ntudorm.prince.com.tw if you are interested in applying for the BOT Prince House.
- Students may apply for both On-campus and BOT dormitory at the same time, but ones should choose either of them if you succeed in getting both.
- Please contact Student Housing Service Division, Ms. Lin if you have any inquiries regarding to student dormitory application and admission matters. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 02-3366-2266.
Best Regards,NTU Student Housing Service Division.